As in previous years, you will have to register your intention-to-submit by 23:59, Pacific Time, March 19th, 2019. You will not be able to submit your paper if you do not register with an intention-to-submit. Please see important dates on the website for further details on the submission and review schedule.
The full paper submission deadline will be 23:59, Pacific Time, April 2nd, 2019. There will be no extension.
Instructions for submitting you paper can be found here.
In addition to advances in methodology, we encourage submission of papers that demonstrate clinical relevance and novel clinical applications. Topics discussed at MICCAI include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Image Segmentation, Registration and Fusion
- Image Reconstruction and Image Quality
- Neuro Imaging
- Computational Anatomy and Physiology
- Microscopy and Histology Image Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Population Imaging and Imaging Genetics
- Applications of Big Data in Imaging
- Integration of Imaging with Non-Imaging Biomarkers
- Visualisation in Biomedical Imaging
- Interventional Imaging Systems
- Image-Guided Interventions and Surgery
- Surgical and Interventional Simulation Systems
- Interventional Tracking and Navigation
- Medical Robotics and Haptics
- Surgical Data Science
- Surgical Skill and Work Flow Analysis
- Surgical Planning and Simulation
- Surgical Visualization and Mixed, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Interventional Software and User Interfaces
- Optical and Photo-acoustic Imaging
Papers (up to 8-pages) are submitted electronically (LNCS style, double blind review) to the CMT system. Please refer to the Submission guidelines here.
The papers will be evaluated by external reviewers and Area Chairs for inclusion in the scientific program of MICCAI.