|MICCAI Membership Fee|
|MICCAI Regular Membership Fee||USD100.00|
|MICCAI Student Membership Fee||USD50.00|
|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration (on or before August 12 2019)||Regular Registration (on or after August 13 2019)|
|Satellite Events Registration Member||USD110.00||USD140.00|
|Satellite Events Registration Non Member||USD140.00||USD190.00|
|Extra Banquet Ticket|
(Conference Registration includes one Banquet Ticket)
- Registration is online and payment by credit card (Visa/Master/Union Pay) in USD. Registration is handled by Conference Secretariat Momentous Asia Travel & Events Co. Ltd. Our payment gateway is Bank of East Asia, a registered licensed bank in Hong Kong and China. All credit card information will be captured by the bank direct, without going through our office or any third parties. You will see an entry by ‘Momentous Asia Travel & Events Co. Ltd.’ in your credit card statement for registration fees collected by the conference secretariat.
- A confirmation with your registration number will be sent to you by email after your transaction is confirmed by the bank. It may take 2-3 days. If you do not receive the email, please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only participants who have completed their registration are allowed for entrance to the conference venue.
- Early bird deadline is August 12, 2019 local time (UTC+8 hours). Registration must be completed with payment on or before August 12 in order to be eligible for early bird registration.
- Students refer to bachelor, master of doctoral level students. Proof of student status are required to be uploaded with your registration form and please prepare and scan your student proof before you complete the online form. Upload documents allow pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, tiff only. Please limit file size to maximum 2MB. Full registration fees apply for post-doctoral fellows.
- Due to venue capacity, student registrations are limited. Priority will be given to student first authors or earlier registrations.
- Satellite events are organised on October 13 and 17. There are full days, morning, afternoon and evening workshops and they are organised in parallel. Satellite events registration fees are per day and if you wish to attend events on October 13 and 17, you will need to pay for registration fees for two days.
- To be eligible for member rates, you can renew your membership and pay membership fee directly from the registration form in order to enjoy the members’ rates.
- Registration Fees include VAT. A receipt (e-copy only) will be sent to you by email, together with your registration confirmation.
- Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions (MICCAI) plans to take photographs and videos at MICCAI 2019 and reproduce them in educational, news or promotional materials, whether in print, electronic or other media including the MICCAI website. By participating at MICCAI 2019 in Shenzhen, China, you grant MICCAI the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become property of MICCAI. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by MICCAI for any purpose.
Conference Registration Fee includes:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions October 14-16 2019
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks and luncheons served during the conference scientific program
- Welcome Reception on October 13, 2019 at the InterContinental Hotel Shenzhen
- Gala Dinner on October 15 2019
Workshop Registration Fees include:
- Workshop attendance
- Workshop materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches to be served on October 13 and 17, 2019.
Requests for registration cancellation must be receveid in writing by MICCAI 2019 secretariat on or before August 12 2019 by email: email@example.com
- Cancellations received on or before August 12 2019 – Full refund less USD50 admin charge and bank charge
- Cancellations received on or after August 13, 2019 – no refund
Please note refunds will be processed within 30 days after completion of MICCAI 2019. Bank charges will be deducted from the refund.