United Imaging Intelligence (UII) was established on December 21, 2017. It is committed to providing AI solutions for medical devices, imaging, and diagnosis, thus helping clients better understand and embrace AI.
Currently, UII has attracted a large number of the most talented people in the field of medical AI from overseas to form a medical AI “Dream Team,” with a perfect combination of both academic and industrial expertise. Focusing on “empowerment” and “win-win”, UII enables doctors and hospitals to win, for research institutions to win, and for third-party companies to win.
With the company’s resources and hardware/software technology, UII aims to establish credible long-term partnerships with its customers by:
- helping doctors systematically understand the fundamentals of AI and master the use of latest AI tools through a series of high-quality teaching and training sessions;
- assisting doctors to design the most effective AI aimed at solving real healthcare challenges, and to become pioneers and leaders in the medical AI fields;
- helping doctors implement new, innovative ideas by utilizing our publicly released AI modules, and quickly and easily commercialize them on our platform and through our eco-system;
- Adhering to the principles of “friendly AI” and “Openness”, to create a broad spectrum of useful AI tools, so that their benefits reach all our customers.
UII believes in openness and looks toward the future. It is the firm belief of UII that AI will not replace doctors, but doctors will come to understand and appreciate the benefits of AI. The mission of UII is to deepen our knowledge and broaden our experience in medical imaging AI, innovate into multiple new dimensions, and strive to be a trailblazer in the healthcare AI field; and to strive for the broadest application of AI in the healthcare domain, empower and enable our customers, and bring health to all patients and citizens.
UII is mainly involved in development of artificial intelligence application software, big data services, computer information technology development, technical consulting, technical services, technology transfer, computer system integration, development and sales of computer hardware and auxiliary equipment, sales of electronic products and mechanical equipment, and health management consulting. The business scope and expected commercial value of UII includes, but is not limited to, the following four parts:
- Artificial intelligence for medical imaging equipment: intelligent imaging, intelligent work-flow, smart device services. Commercial value: improve the competitiveness and value of the medical equipment, reduce the cost of equipment services, reduce R&D and operating costs.
- Artificial intelligence for doctors and hospitals: computer-aided diagnosis, automatic screening or re-examination of medical images, triage services for primary hospitals, etc. Commercial value: reduce medical accidents, improve reading efficiency, reduce patient costs, and increase the income of primary hospitals.
- Patient-oriented artificial intelligence: provide “second opinions” to patients, mobile apps for wearable devices, and phone-based pre-diagnosis, etc. Commercial value: reduce patient medical and travel costs, recommend appropriate doctors for patients, data accumulation of chronic diseases for insurance services.
- Artificial intelligence for medical research: explore the most advanced applications of artificial intelligence technology in medical applications. Commercial value: reduce R&D risk, establish and develop expert relationships.
Goals and Vision
To deepen our knowledge and broaden our experience in medical imaging AI, innovate into multiple new dimensions, and strive to be a trailblazer in the healthcare AI field;
To strive for the broadest application of AI in the healthcare domain, empower and enable our customers, and bring health to all patients and citizens.
Contact Number: 021-6707 8342
Address: Block B, H1, No. 199 Huanke Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai